Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Skate Park Website

Options
  • 09-05-2007 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everybody,
    I'm trying to put a website together for all the irish skate parks but need some help. if any of you have pictures of the parks in your area which i can use will you please post them here for me or else email them to me. PM me for an email address.
    thx....hopefully this can benefit us all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

There have been a few attempts to start various skate sites in the past on here which havent really panned out. I think your idea is a good one and hope you get it up and running.

You can expect people to rubbish your idea and throw up reams of suggestions about how it should be done etc etc despite the fact they never do anything themselves :)

In short, go for it , look fwd to seeing it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

heres a few pictures of gnarland skatepark (greystones), un-finished. ive messed with the photos with a program, hope you dont mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jack_in_the box

Thanks for those - much appreciated. Will let you all know when the site has been finished.
    Please keep the pictures coming. You can IM me your name so I can credit you for the pictures you send in. Also please give me the name of the park & some directions on how to get there?
    THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!
    THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!
    THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!THANKS!!!

Advertisement