Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to Man City ??

Options
  • 09-05-2007 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Me
    Ronan
    Andrew

Anyone else ??

Don't be shy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Shane i will catch up with you Sunday for spare ticket for game.
    Might be able to enjoy Sunday if we win tomorrow night.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

my seasons finished, shall not be at another game until the new season now, or the pre-season friendlies ...

Have a good trip over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

galinka wrote:
    Shane i will catch up with you Sunday for spare ticket for game.

I'm in possession of Telly Savales' ;) ticket, I'm on delivery duty tomorrow...feel like a tout, got two tickets to ship out to a mate and daughter tomorrow, just sent to UEFA Cup final tickets to Spain, picking up another two before tomorrows game and have to two for Sunday's game...:D

Shane, the two Daves are coming Sunday, we've to buy Dave Jr a beer for his 21st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 brozio

Shane, the two Daves are coming Sunday, we've to buy Dave Jr a beer for his 21st.

I'll hold ye to that :D See ya sunday lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Sound

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bell & Hare Yid

I'll be there also. Anyone else need a spare? I seem to have been lumbered again.

Where are you boys meeting up?

I'll be there also. Anyone else need a spare? I seem to have been lumbered again.

Can definitely shift that if you need. Let me know asap.

Late notice for anyone's benefit, will either be in the Coach and Horses or the Olive Branch pre-game, Coach and Horses then Rudolphs post-game.

COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

A draw with City will guarantee at least 6th place, as long as Bolton don't win by 4 goals or more! (Against Villa, don't think so).
    I reckon we're gonna finish 5th.

Advertisement