Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Email problem (Exchange, Copperfasten)

• 09-05-2007 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Were getting in loads of emails (about 100 today) with this content

Sent: 09 May 2007 13:20
    To: log+AEA-host.ie
    Subject: Undeliverable: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Log

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

log@host.ie on 09/05/2007 13:20

A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator.

<Pri-Exchange.host.loc #4.4.6>

I typed the error into google and came up with this kb article...
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326304

I did as it said and went into exchange system manager and down to the connectors container. The only option I have in here though is redirecting all our mail through our coppfasten mail scanner! And nothing has changed in there in a few months.

Its only been today and one day last week that this has been happening.

Anybody know where I should look next?

Also the settings that are configured in that exchange container are
    "Forward all mail through this connectoe to the following smart hosts" and in the box underneath
    [192.168.1.100] with the brackets.

Then "local bridgeheads"
    Server - PRI-EXCHANGE
    Virtual server - Default SMTP Virtual server

Advertisement