Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams!

Options
  • 09-05-2007 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

I know most people's exams don't start until next week, however I was not so lucky and had my first one today..

So this thread is to wish people the best of luck in their upcoming exams, and use this space to bitch/moan/rant about how good or bad they feel they went.

Here's to finishing on the 18th...:D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

The 18th...how many exams do you have next week?

Anyways, best of luck in exams etc, last set of them!

Also found out today that we start on a monday, not a tuesday...that would have been quite the doozy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Well there's an ID Ten T issue if ever I heard one!

Best o' Luck to everybody anyway. See ye all on the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

Yup best of luck to everybody aswell,

i have six, startin next week, however i have another one tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Not finished until the 26th despite having only 3 exams....8 days between the last two. Oh god why. I'm sad that 1st year is over, don't wanna move home! At least I have 4 more years of it though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Best of luck everyone, I dont have to worry about exams this semester. Oh the joys of CoOp:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

The 18th...how many exams do you have next week?

I have 3 exams next week..Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

It's a bit rough, but at least I'll be finished early, and can relax.
    I'm sad that 1st year is over, don't wanna move home! At least I have 4 more years of it though

You'll get over it I'm sure. Second year is nearly better craic than first year IMO.
    Sure if you don't wanna move home, then get a job in Limerick for the summer.
    But like you say, you'll be here for another few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Best of luck with your exams everyone....this is my last set of them and it's the same for a few of the others on here. Tuesday the 22nd and it's all over for me :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

1 down, 4 to go... finished Friday with Acc&Finanace.

and no more German after Thursday:D :D:D:D:D

Oh ya. best of luck everyone....and since most of ye are finished before the 24th GET HOME AND VOTE (for Fianna Fáil)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Now now, no political canvasing here please ;)

Gl with the exams y'all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Last set of exams in UL for me as well. I've lost all motivation to study for them which isnt a good sign. Be pretty depressing to fall at the last hurdle!

kaimera wrote:
    Now now, no political canvasing here please ;)

Gl with the exams y'all.

sorry, forgot to add the ;) after that, which would have made it a bit less conspicuous.

Go n-éirí an t-ádh libh go léir

Well thats the end of Statistical Analysis for Business and Industry..So many notes to throw out!!

A damn early start to the week though [9 a.m. Exam]..It's gonna be a long day now after getting up so early..

Here's to Wednesday and Personnel Management at 4...

First last academic exam done and dusted.

Can't complain at all really; same type of questions as last year with the exception of q4 but we only had to do 3 questions.

2 left, 9.00am Thurs and 12.30 next Tue. yippie :)

Mossin wrote:
    Well thats the end of Statistical Analysis for Business and Industry..So many notes to throw out!!

I'm not gonna throw those notes away so fast...wondering if I scraped a pass, even though q.13 was Verbatim as the Sample paper and the q.12 figures just changed. I knew I forgot something:( :(

There's always August

I'm not gonna throw those notes away so fast...wondering if I scraped a pass, even though q.13 was Verbatim as the Sample paper and the q.12 figures just changed. I knew I forgot something

There's always August

I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Like you I have the feeling that I omitted something, probably because I just didn't know it :rolleyes: Glad that Section B was very similar although that means feck all.
    Section A was ok up to Question 7 I thought.
    Ah well we'll know in a few weeks anyways, and like you said there is always August right!

Had another one this morning at 9.00 in EG 010. Wasn't great but what really annoyed me were those ignorant b*st*rds from EN**** who were in there as well.

They were finished about a half hour before us and then proceeded to chat to one another while we struggled to fill two answer books!

Yeah they were a shower of ignorant ****s alright.....that invigilator could have put a small bit more effort into getting them to shut the **** up. Apologies to anyone that was there and did stay quiet while leaving the people who decided to get up and have a chat can die.

Cheers
    Rory

P.S. I'm in a bad mood.

Well only 1 remaining now..Had a fairly ok Personnel Management Exam evening.
    It could have gone better though. Should possibly have been an A module, I doubt it now.
    Ah well feck it..Only Accounting left to go now tomorrow at 4..
    Then straight to the Stables for some good Guinness:D :D

Olé, Olé Olé Olé, Olé, Olé. Wohooooooooooooooooooo I'mm done til repeats!!!!!!!!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I'm finished too!!
    It's taken me 2 days to post that, damn good Guinness and a very rough Saturday followed.
    It's just a pity all the exams weren't as nice as the Guinness....
    But who cares..Now to await the results

...It's over...

HUZZAH!!!11

Done! Into the big bad world now :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

4 down but still another 2 to go. Ugh...

Huzzah indeed gentlemen :)

Real World (tm) here we come :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Kudos

4 down but still another 2 to go. Ugh...

Jesus Christ, even metal bands are on bebo now, where's your dignity, your artistic integrity?

If ye were **** I wouldn't even bother saying it.

Focus: Yay, exams are over! One more year to go... i hope.

Advertisement