Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the correct socket for my Pc

Options
  • 09-05-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Sorry if this is not the correct forum for this plea but if anyone has the answer to this question please reply thanks in advance. I am goining to have to at long last upgrade my HP vectra vl400 933mhz processor. Was looking on Komplett and various sites and I have not a clue if this socket479/775 thing matters I suspect it does and I cant find anything to tell me on web just loads of blurb on buying pc from HP website. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sorry if this is not the correct forum for this plea but if anyone has the answer to this question please reply thanks in advance. I am goining to have to at long last upgrade my HP vectra vl400 933mhz processor. Was looking on Komplett and various sites and I have not a clue if this socket479/775 thing matters I suspect it does and I cant find anything to tell me on web just loads of blurb on buying pc from HP website. Thanks in advance.

It's a socket 370.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Dude how old is the PC i dont think you'll be able to buy a new processor for that. Ebay or the like would be the only option.

Advertisement