Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Negura Bunget

• 09-05-2007 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

Been listening to Negura Bunget's album OM a lot recently and it is unbelievable.
    Black metal, but not old school BM.they really do their own thing, there is a touch of class to them that other bands just don't have.
    i missed them touring Cork and Dublin the other day, i was gutted i couldn't make it.
    i am definitely going to pick up their other albums, any recommendations on them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I only have OM but i really like it, couldnt make it to the gig either.

N Crugu Bradoloi i think is the name of the previous album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

All I've heard so far is 'N Crugu Bradului, but it's an excellent piece of work. Recommended.

Advertisement