Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Term's Over

• 09-05-2007 8:37pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

So, everyone looking forward to no queue for lunch - or do we miss all the demonstrating/tutoring and hot first years?

Comments

Red Alert wrote:
    ....hot first years?

Ah, so this is why this forum was created! :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

There's always a few who make the 3 hours in the lab slightly entertaining tho aren't there? It's just when they know your name and start asking you for help you wish you were a grumpier demonstrator! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Red Alert wrote:
    There's always a few who make the 3 hours in the lab slightly entertaining tho aren't there? It's just when they know your name and start asking you for help you wish you were a grumpier demonstrator! :D

Ah you love it really.

I don't know which I prefer, having no queue for lunch is nice alright, but at the same time I like the demonstrating and the general buzz around the place. Not to mention the shop in the Eng Building is closed outside of term time & the soceities don't do anything :( .

It's a good time for socializing with the other postgrads though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

This will be my first post-term summer so I am looking forward to there being less distractions about the place.

Advertisement