Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would vote for this scary woman?

Options
  • 09-05-2007 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously, I was genuinely disturbed when I saw this. I just doesnt look right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Is that a piss take? Can the teddy vote I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

As far as I can tell its real, its sllightly overlapped on top by a tony mcdermott poster so it's been up a while. Came accross it near Templeogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yikes looks like a poster from the Wizard of Oz.

The teddy is just freaky !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

...I don't think agree with her policies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm sure any of us would let her babysit.

Mike.

• Advertisement

I knew I saw one at the Hospice in Harold's Cross when I was passing it by bus a few days ago.

I originally thought that this was going to be another thread about Liz O'Donnell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

What constituency is she in?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"Vote for me or the teddy gets it"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭-Lithium-

I think you are being unnecessarily harsh on this woman. Admittedly I was somewhat thrown by the yellow posters but I was also curious to find out what the teddy bear was all about. It turns out she has worked really hard all her life in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, and has just retired from the post of consultant-in-charge of the Emergency Department of Our Lady's Children's Hospital in Crumlin. She appears to be deeply concerned about the plans for the new children’s hospital which will see the closure of Our Lady’s and two other children’s hospitals (http://www.drroisinhealy.com/index.html).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I'd give Teddy a vote any day.
    He is far more credible and honest than most of the current Dail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭-Lithium-

I'd have to agree with you, MisterAnarchy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭McSandwich

At last, an honest no bull**** candidate showing conviction..

Advertisement