Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business-Should I change level?

Options
  • 09-05-2007 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm doing HL Business. Generally, I do well in class and I'm fairly capable of doing the questions. However, I'm finding it all a bit daunting now.

I missed my Business mock due to illness and I never got to re-take it. I'm concerened because I've got no grade to work on and i feel that on the day I could panic and fail.

I really don't want to give up this honour, as I will then only have 3 hons if I do and i really need 400 points minimum.

WHAT SHOULD I:confused: DO?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Do an exam paper at home without cheating and hand it up to the teacher for corrections. Simple as that. Ask her to give you a grade too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

You SOUND capable, look at the past papers and ask yourself after each question, Can I answer that (properly)?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Business is pure common sense most of it. It should be compulsory!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Have you said it to your teacher? Between you, surely you could come up with some free time when you could sit an exam. There's no point in dropping it. It doesn't sound as if you need to, and constant practice will ensure you don't panic or fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    Generally, I do well in class and I'm fairly capable of doing the questions.

You'd answered your own question before you even asked it mate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement