Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chick pea and feta salad

• 09-05-2007 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hey everyone, just wondering if any of yee have that recipe Rachel Allen did on her show, it was just a simple salad with chick peas, feta and tomatos. Made it a few times but now I was looking up the recipe and my laptop went belly up so its lost!! Boohoo. Anyway I can't find it online...anyone have it ?? :) Just cant remember if there was anything else in it? Or if anyone has another salad idea with chickpeas etc that would be welcome too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Dunno if its the Rachel Allen one, but here's a recipe I found:

CHICKPEA, ROASTED TOMOATO & FETA SALAD
    Pour olive oil and salt onto a baking sheet and coat about 10-15 cherry tomatoes. Place tomatoes into the oven at 400 degrees for an hour to an hour and a half (ovens may vary in time). While they are finished roasting, add the following ingredients in your salad bowl:

1/4 cup chick peas
    1/4 cup feta cheese
    1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
    oregano - to taste
    salt and pepper - to taste

linky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

In any chick pea and feta salad, you can't go wrong with some finely sliced red onion.

Advertisement