Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cell Factor Revolution...

Options
  • 10-05-2007 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it's out....

http://files.filefront.com/CellFactor+Revolution+Full+Game/;7462987;/fileinfo.html

Not really for games, as I'm more interested to see how it plays on a system without an Ageia card and with....Still won't be any kind of a reason to get one but still...I'll try it on my system tomorrow and see how it goes. I assume that an ageia card enables features that are only possible with the card....as opposed to just providing the exact same experience at a more acceptable level due to the strain being taken off the processor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Aegia's PPU offers realistic material tearing and fluid dynamics I think.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Played really bad on my system :(

less than 20fps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What sort of settings did you run it at; is your 4300 at stock?

edit: Ok never mind, just saw your spec's there. If it runs like that on your machine it's going to die on mine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Muscular 12fps here for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

No surprise it runs terrible on an an AMD 3800 with X800 Pro... not much by the way of options to turn down. :\

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Yeah was playing it last night and got it too run fairly smoothly - even though there were those big flash of lighting with rain - everything was turned down to about 45%.

Liked what i played of it though, with the Bishop character being real fun.

Advertisement