Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Southern??

Options
  • 10-05-2007 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I got a voucher(2 nights B&B and dinner) for Great Southern hotel in October and presumed it was valid for a year. Took it out last week to ring a hotel to book it. I know they have been taken over but heard the new hotels were honouring the GS vouchers.
    I noticed that the expiry date was April, i did ring the number on it and got through to a new hotel in Wexford BUT she said that there is nothing they could do as Great Southern doesnt exist anymore... after April they wont get paid for the voucher..
    I have accepted that i may as well throw it away but it is annoying me as someone paid good money for it.
    Anyone have any ideas/advice if i can do anything??

As GS doesnt exist anymore i cant find anyone to contact!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I'd say there's nothing you can do as it did state on it the expiry date.

Advertisement