Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Graffiti

Options
2»

Comments

Glenbhoy wrote:
    i wonder would FF consider going into coalition with them??

:D

Think its been ruled out.

Canvass meeting tonight. Must tell them that rules are out the window, tearing down posters and burning them is fine all around the country and promoted on political sites, and hole kicking is frowned on. And as we have the biggest party machine, I think we could go through just about every poster around, though given the Labour candidate's campaign here she would be a particular target. Think 'lying b***h' across them in red paint might grab attention.

Expect my suggestion to be formally ruled out of order by the hole kickers. But once they hear it happens to FF posters everywhere, you can bet one or two of the younger members will take it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

:D

Think its been ruled out.

No it has not. They said they would not but Ahern would sell his granny if he saw any profit in it. His brother already told us that their mother must be turning in her grave about the flak her son was taking.

Bertie would coalesce with Old Nick himself if that would keep him in government.

Happy holekicking this evening and beware that McD is watching!:D

Advertisement