Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crackdown DLC

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Everyone should buy the DLC. The harpoon gun is AWESOME!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Slurms wrote:
    Everyone should buy the DLC. The harpoon gun is AWESOME!!
    It was great fun pinning people to my van as they walked past staring at the other bodies I'd already stapled to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

i *heart* the harpoon gun!

i love when you kick someone that you've harpooned to a wall/van they spin around on the harpoon... hilarious fun!

best is harpooning someone on a slope... i've been challenging myself to see who i can harpoon the highest :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Im trying to find all the vehicles in the list for the HQ.

I have them all except the Low rider van and the Airport tug. Anyone know where I can find these, I have been looking for two days now.:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Im trying to find all the vehicles in the list for the HQ.

I have them all except the Low rider van and the Airport tug. Anyone know where I can find these, I have been looking for two days now.:o
    The Lowrider is one of the vehicles that does not seem to be parked anywhere and you'll need to ressurect the gangs for, the Slammed pickup being the other one. I found them spawning eventually down towards the fairgound direction of Los Muertos.

The baggage carts can be found on the helipad of the oil rig in the Volk area, its just a bit tricky to get it back onto the land though but can be done with a bit of jumping and pipe walking and maybe a bit of kicking it to get it over the rocks once you get to land.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Thanks, all I need now is the Slammed pickup. Even with the gangs on its hard to find they just keep using the Lowrider most of the time.:mad:

Thanks, all I need now is the Slammed pickup. Even with the gangs on its hard to find they just keep using the Lowrider most of the time.:mad:
    I was having the same problem after resetting the gangs and finding the lowrider that then seemed to be all that they ever appeared in. I reset the gangs again though and found a slammed pickup straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

tman wrote:
    any idea if they're going to make this content free any time soon?
    pretty damn pissed off to have just bought a game, only to find they expect me to pay more money to enjoy it to the fullest:mad:
    this has put a sour taste on an otherwise great first few days with my 360

That's a bit like saying you bought Halo and now you're pissed off you have to pay for Halo 2. Kinda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Helix wrote:
    ive still not gotten into crackdown

must give it a good long go during the week

gave it another long go anyway, and still think its pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

That's a bit like saying you bought Halo and now you're pissed off you have to pay for Halo 2. Kinda.
    It's absolutely nothing like it.
    I bought a game that hasn't even been out for 4 months now, only to be prompted to buy extra content for the game when I go to play it. (the "locked" weapons, the mini-games that appear on the map....)
    If there had been no mention of the DLC in the game proper, I wouldn't have minded.

I ended up buying it anyway, but it still sullied my initial great experience of live...

• Advertisement
Advertisement