Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 101 PC Games of All time

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Serious Sam ftw. What a game. :)

Screw Serious Sam. Doom 2 did it better nearly 10 years before it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    You can keep your opinion. I'm just spreading the truth.
    spreadin somethin alright, not sure id call it truth tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Screw Serious Sam. Doom 2 did it better nearly 10 years before it.
    Yeah but Serious Sam did it with comedy and bigger monsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

0ubliette wrote:
    spreadin somethin alright, not sure id call it truth tho..
    OMG!!!11!

Oh No You Di'int!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I love Deus ex and it's a worthy winner but as its a poll it's not really a surprise. Deus Ex is the Firefly of computer games (I love them both) and just like firefly it's dedicated fans will vote for it like there's no tomorow.

On another point, It's an absolute sham that a championship or football manager title didnt make the top 3. Those games are peerless. The conversations that there used to be in school.
    " I bought Sharbel Touma for £2 and now hes worth £30,000,000"
    " Thats nothing, I won the champions league with swindon town"
    Those games were amazing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

tungsten wrote:
    wheres me delta force??:eek:

wow someone else likes the game, thought i was the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

0ubliette wrote:
    That list is bollocks. No Battlefield vietnam? Yeah, it was only the best of the series. Only a complete spacker would rate bf2 higher than bfv, or 1942. Garrys mod higher than grim fandango? Go f*ck yourself.

I was gonna buy battlefield vietnam today, it's only 7.99 in game but i got joint operations typhoon rising instead as i have battlefield2 and thought it would be too similar, ill buy it next time im there if its that good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Good to see an X-com game on there also, but i think X-com Apocalypse should have been either replaced by UFO defence or put in there as well. Also Carmageddon 2 is utter cack, Carmageddon 1 was much much better

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Utter ****.

the list that is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Would have thought Opflash would be Top 10 material. I know that for a certain type of gamer (me, for instance) this game completely redefined what to expect from a realistic military FPS. Delta Force...I spent long enough playing the DF games trying to like them but finding them very average. Opflash came along and did everything DF wanted to do but couldn't get quite right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Thats there list, my list is the only one that counts to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just to pimp my thread, but so many are complaining about this list, and bugger all are sending me their own lists for the Boards.ie Top 100. For shame people, for shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

humanji wrote:
    Just to pimp my thread, but so many are complaining about this list, and bugger all are sending me their own lists for the Boards.ie Top 100. For shame people, for shame.

maybe ask admins to get an announcement on the site about it? Like how they do about those boards beers yokes? also i know i havent sent a list either, but im compiling man, compiling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I'd agree with most on the list, maybe change the places around. Especially liking the presence of Vampire: Bloodlines, criminally underrated game.
    Id put Freelancer in there somewhere, i really liked that game. Gran turismo 3 as well.

Advertisement