Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guide to watercooling your HTPC

• 10-05-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

:D Funniest thread i've read all week

Watercooling HTPC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I remember reading that a while back. Funny stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Not really funny considering the guy was bull****ting, and if he wasnt (which i strongly believe he was) its even less funny due to the extreme nature of his stupidity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Not really funny considering the guy was bull****ting.

It was at the time for me as no one knew if he was or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

petes wrote:
    It was at the time for me as no one knew if he was or not.

The guy has 1000+ posts on an audio/video website, he obviously knows something about electricity and how its works.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

ahahahaha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Not really funny considering the guy was bull****ting, and if he wasnt (which i strongly believe he was) its even less funny due to the extreme nature of his stupidity.

Come on. You have to appreciate the comedy here if it was true. And it isnt he did a pole on how many thought it was or wasnt true. And you have to appreciate the creativity and tiny spark of comedy genius that went behind it.
    It was posted 5 years ago i'm sure his post count wouldnt have been as high then. People are still posting on it. more than 600,000 views too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

where in ireland is this conor guy from anyone know ?

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Its not me if thats what you're thinking :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

conzymaher wrote:
    Its not me if thats what you're thinking :D

suuuuuuuuuuuuure

:p

Advertisement