Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorhome Storage / Parking

Options
  • 10-05-2007 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find a service where you can pay to have your motorhome stored year round or off season or whatever ..

Does anyone know if this service is provided anywhere and roughly how much does it cost ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

I've heard on the grapevine that there is a place in Kilkenny that provides sucha service........from what I can gather, its a farmer with a "spare" big barn
    Unfortunately, I dont have any other details.....but I will keep my ear to the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KCKC

There's another one in Kildare, same sort of idea - a home with a secure parking facility. I think it's cheap enough, it's based on the size of your motorhome. Send me a private message if you're interested, I know the guy running it, so I should be able to have a word with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

There's a place a few Km from Enfield, secure with easy access. http://www.ballinakillyardselfstorage.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

We have ours stored in Red Cross and cost us €12.00 per week outdoor during the summer and block storage of €280 for the winter months. Not sure if this will be indoor as we only bought ours in March.

There is also an indoor storage guy in Gorey who charges €15.00 per week. i think his website is www.southeaststorage.ie .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭SourKraut

I know a guy in Meath, near Dunshaughlin who is thinking of renting out spaces in a spare barn.

If you're looking for a spot near Dublin it would be a good choice. PM me if interested and I'll pass on the enquiry. I think he was looking at charging 200-300 for the winter.

I had a word with the guy near Dunshaughlin, he wants 1 euro a day. Seems very cheap compared to some on here. Again, PM me if anyone is interested, he's no website or anything, just a couple of secure sheds that he wants to earn a few euros from.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

v10 wrote: »
    I'm trying to find a service where you can pay to have your motorhome stored year round or off season or whatever ..

Does anyone know if this service is provided anywhere and roughly how much does it cost ?

Folks the question was asked on the 10/05/07,,id say he got sorted by now,,,,,:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

thetyreman wrote: »
    Folks the question was asked on the 10/05/07,,id say he got sorted by now,,,,,:):):)

...then again, there is a winter every year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

peasant wrote: »
    ...then again, there is a winter every year :D

Every year or most of the year?:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

weather forum is over yonder
    >

:D

thetyreman wrote: »

hadn't spotted that ..

ah well, I suppose the topic will come up for people anyway. Will be putting mine away now for the winter

• Registered Users Posts: 16 newbiecamper

About to buy a campervan but looking for somewhere near North Dublin to store it over winter. Any pointers appreciated.
    Thanks.

Advertisement