Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

scraping steering wheel

Options
  • 10-05-2007 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Had the steering wheel off the other day to reposition it. however it seems to be too close to the dash now and the plastic is scraping off plastic. Its definately on correctly and in the correct position and drives fine but I imagine there is supposed to be a little gap between the wheel and dash

Anyone any ideas on how to fix it? its pretty annoying! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

does anyone know where i can even pick up a repair/owners manual? I was in Halfords yesterday and they had loads but not for my car! :) (Hyundai Accent 99)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Ghupta Yahd

Try E Bay or Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

yea tried those, not much on them, was one on ebay but it wasnt for my exact model.. kind of covers loadsa different models. :confused:

Advertisement