Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL issues today (10 -05-07)

Options
  • 10-05-2007 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi guys ,

any of you have the same problems that the NTL is going on and off a lot today...

Dropping connection for about 10 minutes and coming back up ?

got a 6mbit connection in ifsc area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MiloFoxburr

Been fine for me since I got home at about 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

yerp

there is a problem as far as I think. connections are up and down. digital tv signals are also distorted. hv been ringing support twice. first call, the girl couldn't confirm there is issue within the area but she "rebooted" me so she said. whether it was a coincidence or it fixed the issue temporarily.

second call, another girl picked up and she's quick to conclusion "modem to be replaced" when I mentioned that I did power cycled the modem many times and ready led keeps blinking. anyway she offered next wednesday for a technician visit - I rejected "i couldn't be sitting at home any day during weekdays for nuthing". so I am now on first saturday in june. surprisingly the service resumes when i ended the call.

Marty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

It was mentioned to me that there was a fault in and around the IFSC when I rang support about something else earlier today.

Advertisement