Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ginger Kitten wanted

• 10-05-2007 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭

Cany anyone tell me were i can find a Ginger Kitten preafbly a female but not the end of the world?

Sorry if i sound a bit choosy but my mum had a Ginger Cat for 16 years and it passed away a few weeks ago, i have tried a lot of the Cat Sanctuarys etc but to no avail,

So i was hoping someobody out there might have or know of a Ginger kitten:) needing a good home:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

just to tell u, ginger cats are more likely to be male but plenty of them are females.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Hi faolteam,

It sounds like your mother will give her kitten a good and loving home. We have a litter of five kittens, two weeks old, and one of them is ginger. We're not sure if it's male/female yet. He/she will be needing a good home in about 6 weeks. Where do you/your mother live?

dame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

one of the females I took in 2 weeks ago has had 4 ginger and white kittens today, it will be a few days before I know the sex of them, and they would not be ready to go for at least 8 weeks, not sure if that suits, if it does PM me

Advertisement