Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men's hairdressers??

• 10-05-2007 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hey All,
    I've had the same hair do for as long as i can remember now and im sick of going into the barbers and saying 2/3 on the sides and a bit of the top!! Typical male i know:D But wanna get something differant done now. Anyone know a good Mens hair studio where i could go?? Southside if at all possible and not gonna charge me a fortune!!
    Thanks in advance.
    Vinnie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

most salons do men too so you could go to your local and ask them
    i go to a girl called amanda in glo and i get great compliments about the cut of my hair. you could ask around and see who's locally the best
    there's also that hairdresser in the gpo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I find that the turnover of staff in the likes of Peter Mark is so high and the quality of the staff so variable that you can't be sure of a good haircut.

Even in the more expensive places there are hairdressers who don't have a clue. So if you happen to find a good one, make a note of their name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

My last cut was my first over here in ages and I was told to go to House of Colour. In fairness it was a good cut but very feminine service, be warned! But ya id recommend it over Peter Marks, from what I hear they dont listen to you at all and just herd u around the place

Advertisement