Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Mail May 10th 2007 Page 50-51

Options
  • 10-05-2007 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

I noticed the story about the weird pets in the paper. Very good article featuring our very own Mod, Bond-007. Well Done, faye. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ooo someone scan it please if possible. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Thanks for telling everone Gill - now they will see how bad I look! Mind you Ollie the iguana was looking cute ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭GilGrissom

Ok I have scanned it for you. :D

YIKES now everyone can see me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Bond-007 wrote:
    YIKES now everyone can see me!

You look like an iguana :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

That's the biggest fecking Iguana I have ever seen! How old is he ? I didn't think they grew to dinosaur size.

My female is bigger! I have had Ollie now for 5 years so he is around 6 I would say - including tail he is a tad under 6foot long now. Both of mine are orange at the moment so mating will start any day now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Excellent! are they egg layers?

Yes they are egg layers - shes had 2 clutches before now but none have hatched - must sort out a proper incubator now that more of my reps are getting to breeding age.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

well done bond, good decent size article too!! have saved it will definitly read it later....

• Advertisement
Advertisement