Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ysi!

• 10-05-2007 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

anybody here go to it? if so, what did you think? i thought it was amazing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I heard my school won. It was the radio one. I was supposed to do it but we never did any work on our project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

ahhh terenure eh? nope, you didnt win, but you won the category of using the media or something..

was packed with girls... my arms are covered in numbers in perm marker coz my tshirt was already full!

im gonna see if i can work as a steward or sometin next year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Fringe wrote:
    I heard my school won. It was the radio one. I was supposed to do it but we never did any work on our project.

But ours was the worst idea ever though. We would've done ****!

Ahh the radio project. Yeah I heard they won the media award.. though I also heard they were one of the only media projects! how that stupid project has dominated our Media class though :rolleyes:

my project was depression in young men..

when they were reading out the winner of the making our world healthier category we thought it was us..

on our way up to the stage actually..

hurt lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭madbabe(",)

so who actually won? we had to leave early to get home!:(

• Advertisement

umm good question.. i know that the group who bought the defib for their town came like 2nd or sometin..

and the group who won did something on road safety, so myself, as competitive as usual, started shouting on the way out 'suicide as a result of depression kills MORE people than road deaths- fact!' ad everyone was laughing coz basically everyone was annoyed at who won lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

my school were there but I didn't get in to YSI :(
    I heard it was brill though, wish I could have gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭Thefirestarter

Was there with my school. We had a project very very similar to the 2nd place school who was just opposite us at the stand!! we did it on S.D.S (Sudden Death Syndrome) and we wanted sports temas to be screened for heart defects and the school to get a defib

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Ah we were there too. Coronas were brilliant andthe disco was pretty good too. Don't hve a clue what my school did though.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Birdy5

My school won, we did a project about Bullying! Soooo happy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 keane-xx

Can someone tell me exactly what this is??? Im still confused...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

Im doing my YSI project on Ageism.
    Should be good,
    A long complex plan,
    God help us all :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

new name for ty its so cool lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

xbox36016 wrote: »
    new name for ty its so cool lol

Why are you still here trolling?:confused:

Have you nothing better to do with your free time?

Advertisement