Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: complaining about a lecturer?

Options
  • 10-05-2007 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Please note that this thread was an attack directed at a member of staff, easily identifiable.

This is against the charter.

The thread has been moved. Persisting with such commentary will result in a ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

could you please clarify that statement?

I only started the thread asking for information and advice on how to complain about a lecturer, my original post did not refer to any lecterer in anyway, i admit that the thread may have turned into an attack and i may have jumped on the band wagon through frustration.

but just to be clear the thread was not started as an attack on any lecturer nor did i mean for it to evolve that way

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

"I didn't start it", but you continued the attack when it was clear who the person was.

BTW, The Bollox has been demodded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

understandable.

how do I change my setting back to subscriber and get those stars back?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Cloud wrote:
    "I didn't start it", but you continued the attack when it was clear who the person was.

BTW, The Bollox has been demodded.

true, it was childish so i apologise for that

Advertisement