Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baikal MP153

Options
  • 10-05-2007 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Think the baikal is the gun for me so have decided to start looking for one to get used to over the summer and have ready for next season.:D
    Who has them relatively close to Louth?
    How much should i expect to pay?
    Am I making the right decision:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

You're making the right decision. Mine has been faultless, bought it for 599 in February '06. Cycles everything I've put through it from 64gm BB's to 28gm 7.5's for clays. Never had to adjust the gas system.

Don't mind anyone who tells you another gun will be better ;)

What're you going to be using it for?

Edited to add; If I had my time again I'd buy the synthetic model, there's nothing wrong with the wood at all infact I like it, just a personal preference to have my stock synthetic in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Handled one of these lately and had a go at a few clays and while it didn't handle as well as more expensive semi autos, if i was on a budget I would have one in a heart beat. Didn't miss a beat

Fantastic bit of kit for the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 southernhunter

Gun will be used for roughshooting,foxes and clays over the summer:)
    Any idea where I can get my hands on one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Not familiar with your part of the worlg SH but I'd imagine Ardee Sports would have them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 southernhunter

Was on Ardee's website and they dont list Baikal under their products section?
    The majority of reports I have seen said they handled well but I came across one that said they are taller than most guns and nose heavy this gave me an impression that they are perhaps a bit akward for roughshooting.My 15 year old son is still shooting a 20 bore and this season I would like him to be able to use the Baikal, would this be possible or would it be unsuitable?
    Cheers JG

• Advertisement
Advertisement