Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant post please help

Options
  • 10-05-2007 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

hi lads, if i start a thread more than 3 of 4 sentences long it wont submit ? please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What forum are you trying to post in? What message are you getting? What browser are you using?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sounds like you're just not being kept logged in. Your browser cookie expires every few minutes if you're idle e.g., when you're typing up a thread.

Just click the remember me tick box when you log in. If you don't want to do that, for security reasons or whatever, just type up your thread in word or elsewhere, and then copy and paste it when you're ready.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Ruu wrote:
    What forum are you trying to post in? What message are you getting? What browser are you using?[/QUOT

a mixture of forms, im not getting any message i could wait up to 5 mins and the post still wont send, im using ie 6.

Advertisement