Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thong/knickers For Bikini Wax?

• 10-05-2007 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Quick question ladies, do you wear a thong for a bikini wax or knickers?
    I normally wear knickers but think a thong is better but don't want to frighten the beautician!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Depends what kind of bikini wax you're going for! Sometimes its nothing at all if you're going for an extreme one! But seriously, if you are talking about a normal wax, most salons give you a pair of paper knickers to put on a so wax doesn't ruin yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DUBJEN

Thanks little Miss.
    Normally I go for a landing strip but I find the pulling back of knickers etc a bit
    of hassle (they don't give you paper one's in the salon I use.)
    I know a couple of girls who work there, not good friends or that and I wouldn't like to go in and bear all if no one else does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Ah i see! Well, go for a thong then. It will save the pulling back etc! Sure they see all types of different underwear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hmmm...... Interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

I've often wondered about the practicalities of bikini waxes, i'm now a little wiser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I was told to whip em off, makes the process a lot quicker when you get over the shock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I just get an 'extended bikini' but I always take my knickers off -
    or else you are tugging them around and getting wax all over them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Just take them all off! The waxers have seen it all before anyway, nothing to be embarrassed about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

But but but if you wear nothing then you're missing out on a golden opportunity to wear paper knickers! I mean, when else are you gonna get that chance? That's rockin' that is...rockin'. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I find your views interesting and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement