Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Final Fantasy XIII Media and info tomorrow May 11th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

emot-siren.gifHOT AND EXCITING NEWSemot-siren.gif

emot-siren.gifSquare-Enix win another battle in their everlasting war against innovation and originality:emot-siren.gif

Yet another fucking FF IV remake.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2007/050907a.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

grimloch wrote:
    Yet another fucking FF IV remake.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2007/050907a.html
    Nice one. IV Advance was infinitely more enjoyable than IIIDS, imo. Would definitely be interested in a spruced-up 3D version :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Some comparision screens here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Ah sure i may as well say it...

FFVIDS anyone? :)

Maybe even FFVIIDS ? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭cashman

I think that we need a FF7 remake more than anything

• Advertisement

I am very surprised we haven't seen one or even heard of one being in the pipelines. If I was in Sony's shoes, I would have made some form of a deal with SE for exclusive rights for the PS3 and then made sure everyone knew about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

There's not goin to be a FFVII remake for the PS3....it was just a video.......Unfortunatly

Oh I'm aware it was only a tech demo, but given the size of the FF7 fanbase I can't see SE passing up the chance to make some very easy money at some stage in the future.

Advertisement