Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

alloy refurbishment??

• 10-05-2007 10:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

hey guys, just picked up a class set of 20inch bmw alloys off a m3 but there in fair bad nick, badly scuffed from kerbs! are these worth getting fixed up and if so anybody have any suggestion on where to go? preferably in munster! cheers j.p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,265 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If your willing to travel to Cahir, Co Tipperary give these folks a call:

www.daltontyres.ie

John is the guy to talk to, decent guy and he may be able to do something with them.

Don't fancy 20" rims on Kerry roads though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭cavanmaniac

Was just going to post a question about this very same topic! Me poor old alloys need some serious TLC, they weren't great when I bought the car but I've donked them a few times since buying it and they need attention.

Alloy repair services are seemingly commonplace in UK and USA but very little in Ireland apart from Dalton tyres as mentioned above. Bit of an opportunity there for an entrepreneur to get in on the act?

Anyway, does anyone know of anyone else doing this in Ireland, particularly someone more conveniently located and one that might even travel to the customer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

If there not buckled or bent in anyway then a paint body repair shop should do it for you reasonable enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

www.nulukwheels.com

The collect/deliver to Dublin.

All wheels as new, even diamond cut/polished rims !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,128 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

that website doesnt work?

ive the same qn, ive a set of 18" bmw m parallells that need kerb rash sorting but they are on the car so i need somewhere i can leave it in

www.wefixalloywheels.com/.ie? not sure

are the best ive found so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

What do you mean ?

I just clicked on the link and up it came ??

That last link www.wefixalloywheels.com seems the best bet, based in Bray !

Advertisement