Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Limerick Bus Blog

Options
  • 10-05-2007 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hey, theres a new blog about Limerick City Bus Services... its kind of an open forum, we are looking for you to tell us your stories etc by commenting them to the blog. Should makefor interesting reading.

If we get enough people to write into it we may send it off to local candidates. Something seriously needs to be done.

Spread the word, if it becomes popular it may, as i said, make for an interesting read.

movinglimerick.blogspot.com is the address

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Hey, ok... we have built an information blog. It hosts the timetables of all the buses but more importantly gives details on the extact route each bus takes (including where they leave from) and has a 'search by destination' thingy. e.g.

Regional Hospital - 304/304A Raheen
    Parkway SC + RP - 308 University
    Jackman Park - 304A Raheen

etc...

But we need your help, we only have a few bus routes on the blog and seek more, so if you know any bus routes please give us a few moments of your time to fill out the route or add to our existing database.

movinglimerick.blogspot.com (the info blog link is on the right)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The link in your first post wasn't working so I fixed it. hope you don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Has this Blog been abandoned already?

I was quite looking forward to the posts on it and everything. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Sorry i was on holiday & never got round to updating it. its back in biz though, with a good few things too tickle d mind .... as it is meant to be accessible forum, please comment on the storys with ur thoughts or bring up new ones. cheers

Advertisement