Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getafe - Barcelona

• 10-05-2007 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

yeah shocking. what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

omg!!!! I cant believe how this turned out. what a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I cant believe how this thread and it's carbon copy are turnign out. :)

I flicked over to sky sports for a min but couldnt resist checking the final score online. HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA losers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Getafe are pwnin them.They might even get a 5th.

:D

I'll give you 100-1 they dont. :)

Minimum bet €100.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Getafe are the Wimbledon of Spain and they owe much of their recent sucess to their manager Bernd Schuster. If Schuster can get no-hopers like Getafe into Europe, he could seriously challenge Barca for La Liga next year with Real Madrid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I think the question for next season is whether Barca can challenge Madrid for the league. The whels have come off at Barca in a big way recently, and it's safe to assume that between Rijkaard, Ronaldinho, and Eto'o, at least won't be there next season, and possibly 2, and maybe all 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

They way they are playing at the moment their league title is in serious doubt. Real are the form team and after last night must feel very confident of overtaking Barca.

Agree with Bateman too...IMO at least two of that three will not be there next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

Link to match here
    http://www.soccerway.com/news/2007/May/11/getafe-crush-barca-to-meet-sevilla-in-spanish-cup-final/
    Sounds like Barca couldn't be arsed until it was too late bit like Sheff Utd losing the first leg of a Carling Cup Semi-Final 5-2 to Man Utd and winning the return 4-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

patmac wrote:
    bit like Sheff Utd losing the first leg of a Carling Cup Semi-Final 5-2 to Man Utd and winning the return 4-0.
    It's nothing like that. Getafe are actually a decent team. The bigger shock in this tie was the first leg result, not the second leg.

• Advertisement
Advertisement