Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood

Options
  • 11-05-2007 7:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can get planks of wood for cheap / free? I got grass turf delivered on a pallet a while back, I made flower pots out of the pallet. Now I want to know where I can get more of this wood to make more. Just any ould cheap stuff would do. Or if anybody has any laying around that they dont want?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,672 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

there's a chap in clontarf trying to get rid of a load of pallets and packing crates on dublinwaste.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭rockdrummer

Thanks magicbastarder, that is exactly what Im looking for. Have contacted him for these.

Cheers again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,672 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

those packing crates would be easy enough to turn into compost bins, if you had the space.

Advertisement