Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorilla Games

Options
  • 11-05-2007 7:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Howya Lads,
    Just wondering if anyone know if Gorilla Games is still open in Galway. Was at it about 2 years ago for a stag do and it was great craic. Another stag coming up so just checking it out. They dont seem to have a website and thought I;d just check here before I go rooting in the phonebook.

Any other ideas for a stag do in Galway? (Activity-wise ... the drinking will come later!) :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

long gone ( was in knocknacarra beside monkey business)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

Cheers Bob! Pity - it was good oul craic! Looks like we'll just have to go drinking so.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

The standard fare would be bowling or Karting. Good bowling hall in Galway with bar services...
    Plenty Karting around too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

Great. Thanks Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

My Gael Thuct took me there once, it was fantastic.
    I loved the place. great old craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

singloud wrote:
    My Gael Thuct
    good to see you paid attention to the irish they were teaching you ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

Ah sure gimme a break, I do Irish in Belgium so my written is pretty dire.
    it's all oral Irish there, I did well enough to be offered a cinnireship though I'm moving to Uni at the time so can't take the offer up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

city limits can be a bit of craic bowling laser tag and rock climbing (the go karts are ****e though)

danniemcq wrote:
    city limits can be a bit of craic bowling laser tag and rock climbing (the go karts are ****e though)

City limits is so so far out though, which sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

The name "City Limits" isn't misleading then...

• Advertisement
Advertisement