Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghaly

Options
  • 11-05-2007 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Don't agree with ever booing any Spurs player. Bang out of order imho but after last night's booing and Ghaly's tantrums best that he moves on asap.
    No loss because I thinks he's a no trick pony and average at best. Oh and don't tell me that he tries his best cos its obviously not enough and I'm old enough to remember when footballers "trying their best" was a given and not some sort of excuse for lack of ability!

_42910639_ghaly416.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

have to agree with you ..... no need for him to do this, the change was the better for the team and he should accept it publicly..not throw a strop ..

Time for him to go, there are far better players out there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Wasn't booed until he threw the shirt, from then on it was fair game IMO. Complete disrespect for his manager, the club and more importantly the fans.

Never want to see him in a Tottenham shirt after last night.

I'll add that I have never been as incensed at a Tottenham game as I was when he threw his shirt down, and I've seen some muck in my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

He was proper rubbish from the minute he wakled onto the pitch.

So our worst player gets subbed and decides to throw his shirt away and fcuk off down the tunnel. Just who the fcuk does he think he is, just who the fcuk does he think he is playing for.

Ghaly, you are a cnut son, And if I ever see you playing for Spurs again I will be sick as a parrot.

The Spurs faithful were judge and jury last night, they let the cnut know exactly what they thought of him. Guilty as charged, now fcuk off back to Cairo and take that other usless Egyptian cnut with you.

So our worst player gets subbed and decides to throw his shirt away and fcuk off down the tunnel. Just who the fcuk does he think he is, just who the fcuk does he think he is playing for.

Ghaly, you are a cnut son, And if I ever see you playing for Spurs again I will be sick as a parrot.

The Spurs faithful were judge and jury last night, they let the cnut know exactly what they thought of him. Guilty as charged, now fcuk off back to Cairo and take that other usless Egyptian cnut with you.

On form today mate...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Any swear jars on this board Ronan, cos a few people would be skint of there was :D ...

Completely agree with yis on Ghaly....Id say he knows himself too, id say he regretted it straight away, but its too late...I would like to think his spurs carear is finished.

On form today mate...:D

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

disgraceful behaviour. no player should ever do that no matter how he feels. it showed a total lack of respect not only for the club and its history but also for the fans. i n doing what he did he has totally alienated himswelf from the spurs faithful and he will NEVER undo the damage he has done in that one action. What a waste of space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Fair and balanced as usual :D:D:D

yiddo wrote:
    Fair and balanced as usual :D:D:D

Telling it as I see it Pat ;)

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote:
    Any swear jars on this board Ronan, cos a few people would be skint of there was :D ...

You should hear him in real life...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

totally agree what a fuppin cnut

only problem now is we will have to pay some shower of sh*te to take him off our hands

not that the cnut was worth f*ck all in the first place

Telling it as I see it Pat ;)

Wouldn't expect anything else from a Corkman (albeit 2nd generation) :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

My memory is not great, but did Robbie Keane not do something very similar (at Aston Villa, I think), either last season or the one before it? I thought Ghaly was playing badly, and could have few complaints, although Tainio was no better. He'll get the works from Jol, but I wager he won't be sold this summer. I'd rather see Murphy and maybe Tainio go. Ghaly showed guts at Pompey, and his reaction, though petulant and thick, showed he cares about playing for Spurs. We all fcuk up now and again, I'd give him a second- final chance.
    On the subject of petulant midfielders, I hope I'm not alone in hoping that Dyer and Barton go elsewhere.

Great to see our four attackers on the pitch together, few defences can cope. give Zokora some help and let that quartet at it.

My memory is not great, but did Robbie Keane not do something very similar (at Aston Villa, I think), either last season or the one before it? .

Birmingham away (Mar 2005)

Keane was on the subs bench, when Jol brought on his 2nd sub Keane knew he wasn't getting a game, so he go up and stormed off down the tunnel lke a big baby.

The situation was dealt with internally, It wasn't until until Nov 2005 (West Ham) that Keane got a good run in the team again.

I think the Ghaly situation is a lot worse, his actions were offensive to the club and it's supporters. Hope I never set eyes on the cnut in a Spurs shirt again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

There is also one obvious difference people fail to realise

Robbie is a good player and a proper club man

Ghaly is sh*t and he's a cnut , how many times can one player try and fail to dink the ball over the defence in 30 mins.

while there are one or two players not much better than him at the moment I reckon with the various midfeilders spurs are rumoured to be buying the pr*ck will never play for the club again.

My memory is not great, but did Robbie Keane not do something very similar (at Aston Villa, I think), either last season or the one before it? I thought Ghaly was playing badly, and could have few complaints, although Tainio was no better. He'll get the works from Jol, but I wager he won't be sold this summer. I'd rather see Murphy and maybe Tainio go. Ghaly showed guts at Pompey, and his reaction, though petulant and thick, showed he cares about playing for Spurs. We all fcuk up now and again, I'd give him a second- final chance.
    On the subject of petulant midfielders, I hope I'm not alone in hoping that Dyer and Barton go elsewhere.

Great to see our four attackers on the pitch together, few defences can cope. give Zokora some help and let that quartet at it.

Long way from kicking a bucket to tossing your shirt at the manager. I'd be gutted if he's not sold he's useless! Tainio is streets ahead of him and whatever we think of Spud at least he can pass a ball!

Advertisement