Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Just hope they dont focus on the multiplayer and neglect the SP experience. I really must get around to finishing condemned 1 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I stopped playin the first one after 15 mins, cause i felt like i was being spoonfed how to do everything

It would light up a certain colour TELLING me to scan, instead of having to look for clues etc

Did it get better/harder as it went on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

SeantheMan wrote:
    I stopped playin the first one after 15 mins, cause i felt like i was being spoonfed how to do everything

It would light up a certain colour TELLING me to scan, instead of having to look for clues etc

Did it get better/harder as it went on ?

One thing that bugged me about it yeah, it doesnt get any harder than that, you just turn on your light and look for clues, theres no real puzzles to it or work, you just keep looking til you find it, it couldve been implemented better. Hopefully they'll get it right for 2.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Lovely, I really enjoyed the first one, scared the crap out of me!
    Sure the forensic sections may have been better implemented but at least its simple nature kept the plot moving, and loved following the messages on the walls, real creepy man!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Loved the first one. Very creepy. The melee combat was great, and i actually enjoyed the way the clues were done. The ending was a bit weird though.
    It did have one of the coolest end bosses ever though, at least in the way that you killed him...ripping his metal jaw off :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

YES!

The first one was fantastic :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

No pc? Surely that can't be right, the previous game was awesome on pc, Monolith made most its games on pc so heres hoping,

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

koneko wrote:
    With multiplayer (YES!).

Normally I'm all for a game having multiplayer, but I just don't see how it would work in Condemned (Co-op might be nice) and it might detract from the SP experience as another poster said.

Advertisement