Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

petshoponline

Options
  • 11-05-2007 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I've ordered something from petshoponline.ie and I got an email saying it had been delivered, but there's nothing at my address! I've tried phoning but keep getting voicemail. Anyone had any problems with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bex01

Is that the same place as petshop.ie? I had a problem with them, I wouldnt order off them again. When there was no answer at my door for the delivery (because I was at work), they should leave you a note saying they called and where to pick up your package usually its at the nearest post office or back at their warehouse. But the delivery guy didnt do that, he went knocking on every door on my road looking for anyone to take the package and eventually found some passerby who took it. They didnt even get a name of the person who they gave it to, and when I rang to complain about this they just said the delivery guy doesn't get paid untill he drops off the package, it doesnt even matter if it goes to the right address. Really bad customer service if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Ordered from them lots of times and never had a problem. They usually us An Post maybe they are using a courier service now. Send them an e-mail there should also be an address some buisness park in Greystones I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lady_marmalade

Bex01 wrote:
    Is that the same place as petshop.ie?
    Thankfully not! But I'm still getting voicemail. Grr. It might be delivered when I get home, maybe. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Have to say I have ordered lots of times from petshoponline and found them fantastic and postage always quick. I'd Check with an Post before querying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I've used them lots too & never had a problem - seem to remember I wanted to ask them something once & couldn't get through on the phone either but got an answer to an email extremely quickly if that's of any use :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pixie19

i have also had problems, this is my 3rd order got an email last week saying it had been delivered...but i have yet to get anything..sent two emails haven even had a reply They are a joke!! i will not be buying from them again!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

IM glad that someone put this post up caus i was thinking of buying some goods online and now no way am i

Advertisement