Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show Thread - Mod note Post # 1 Updated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Did you see late late the other night?

They did a cringey spot about "dating" with a pack of overly eager 30 somethings near the end. It was topped off with a Blind date tribute which made me want to cry it was so painful.

The simultaneous jumping by the two in the blind date part was a particular highlight sorry lowlight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Anton tomorrow.
    Where does Ray go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Anton tomorrow.
    Where does Ray go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Anton tomorrow.
    Where does Ray go?
    I don't know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Anton tomorrow.
    Where does Ray go?
    I still don't know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Horse84

Anton tomorrow.
    Where does Ray go?

Ah look I think it's pretty obvious that d'arcy is gone out to the Vatican to sow up the big job that's open up there now. Sure he already thinks he's god...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

Maybe he has finally done what he said he'd do and has left the country.

edit:

Or else Healy-Rae has him locked up in a hay shed down in Kerry for ringing him up with his only intention being hanging up on him and get a promo for the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

If he's not in tomorrow, are we going to miss Ray Senior giving his pancake tips and Ray Junior acting like he's never heard it before?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Just saw an ad there for the "Depression Epidemic" thing Ray's presenting. Probably explains why he was off today, could have been finishing up VO or filming work for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Did anyone make his dads pancake recipe? mines just chilling in the fridge, dipped my finger in.......doesn't taste very nice :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Did anyone make his dads pancake recipe? mines just chilling in the fridge, dipped my finger in.......doesn't taste very nice :S

Eh, raw batter doesn't tend to taste nice.

^ eh does too! just not this one

know where l went wrong, put a whole desert spoon of oil in, was ment to be only a drop. Ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Whatever.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Right on time with the annual pan cake recipe from his Da......who he interrupts non stop!!

Also heard him saying (again) that women find men who cook sexy. Mmmm, to whom would he be referring??
    Tried to get himself off the hook byb saying it was Jamie Oliver who said it originally...........vomit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Agree with Bazmo............raw batter mix does NOT taste nice, ever!!

cake mix maybe ??

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

The title of TV3 documentary tonight is, Ray D'Arcy : Ireland's depression epidemic!! I've never seen more correct and true words in a sentence. The most depressing broadcaster in the state by a mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

Dating and cancer, just the topics I want to hear on a dreary Wednesday morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I laughed out loud there at Will, "so that's where baby carrots come from!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭joe6pack

Ray seems to be obsessed with Mick Hucknall money.
    why does he do that?
    Talk about the man's music ffs.

• Advertisement

I've slated Ray lately, but to his credit, he turned that interview around. It started out as car crash stuff and ended up a pretty decent interview in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Flicked over for a few minutes earlier and caught Email-Bag.

Email 1: "I saw on the weather "Warning Waves High." Surely it should be "Warning High Waves"?
    Email 2: "Here, I saw on the weather the other day that they had "Warning Waves High". Doesn't seem right."
    Arthur: Met Eireann got onto us with the following response...
    Will: "Losers. Life. Get. A."

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

George Hook "Do you have kids?" don't open that box George!!!!

I like George Hook, don't know why, same reason I like Eamon Dunphy for whatever reason. It's as if they really know their stuff about their respective sports but decide to troll everybody with mad opinions anyway! I find it funny!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

D'arcy choosing to use the F word and attack FG and Labour and yet again ignore his beloved Fianna Fails bankruptcy of the country

Bertie Ahern would be proud of Ray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

His opinions on politics or on most things for that matter aren't worth commenting on. He's lucky he isn't using a platform where he could be challenged on a lot of things he deems he is right about by people that actually know what they are talking about because he'd be torn to shreds on an almost daily basis. He should just stick to setting up clowns on blind dates and helping people find dogs and cats etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

What did he attack the govt on today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bojim

I would recommend simply switching stations when Ray starts....... Thoroughly refreshing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Good laugh today

• Advertisement

When Ann Gleeson's voice wobbled I felt a lump in my throat. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement