Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show Thread - Mod note Post # 1 Updated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Did her marriage end? Didn't know that. Anymore details?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Her marriage ended? Does that mean she's free and single and available? :D:D:P:P:pac::pac::):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Wilberto wrote: »
    Her marriage ended? Does that mean she's free and single and available? :D:D:P:P:pac::pac::):)

Nope didnt take her long to shack up with someone else.

shockwave wrote: »
    Nope didnt take her long to shack up with someone else.

So when was she married and why did she split up?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Let's keep this about the radio show please folks. No need to discuss their private life.

back on topic please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Neeson wrote: »
    So when was she married and why did she split up?

Who cares? Why do you care so much?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Who cares? Why do you care so much?

I think he has a crush on her.......:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:pac::pac::pac:

Splinter wrote: »
    Let's keep this about the radio show please folks. No need to discuss their private life.

back on topic please

Ok. If anyone has info on her marriage PM me.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Ok. If anyone has info on her marriage PM me.

Thanks.

http://bit.ly/11l7jDD

Thanks.

If anyone has any more details or insider information let me know via PM.

• Advertisement

Damn It!! I've always wanted to do that to someone but either never got the chance or forgot about it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Beak up? How big is her nose?!

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

Thanks.

If anyone has any more details or insider information let me know via PM.

Are you a stalker??

Lelantos wrote: »
    Beak up? How big is her nose?!

In the right light it has Streisand proportions...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

folks, enough with that topic or it'll be more than a warning.

Splinter

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Heard a bit this morning. They were doing something with an outdoor shower or something? Just awful stuff. Does anyone enjoy these visual "challenges"? Are we supposed to find it funny that they're forcing each other to do things that they're super uncomfortable with?

One positive from it was that once Will found out it was he who had to do it, he just went and did it. If it were Mairead or D'arcy they'd have been bitching about it for a half hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

I caught the end of a section where I assume he had someone on telling a story about a smear test and on closing Ray says " and anyone who does not go for a smear test after hearing that is just a fool". Now I agree, it may not be too smart to not go for the test................but whats with the attitude?? I mean some people will have issues / reasons of some sort or another. surely some positive encouragement would make more sense......hold on, its Ray we are talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Heard a bit this morning. They were doing something with an outdoor shower or something? Just awful stuff. Does anyone enjoy these visual "challenges"? Are we supposed to find it funny that they're forcing each other to do things that they're super uncomfortable with?

One positive from it was that once Will found out it was he who had to do it, he just went and did it. If it were Mairead or D'arcy they'd have been bitching about it for a half hour.

The part of that I found strange was that, Ray has always said he would never make someone on his team do something that he wouldn't do himself. Hence walking over coals and glass like Mairead.

But he was never going to take that shower, so why let Will do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

Did anyone hear ray with the lotto winners????
    He told the woman she should get financial advice.sounded like he was trying to do the partner out of the money.

Did anyone hear ray with the lotto winners????
    He told the woman she should get financial advice.sounded like he was trying to do the partner out of the money.

How's that? They were only going out three weeks and they had already decided to split the money between them as they had both bought the ticket. I'd imagine he said it to her because she sounded like she might have a smidgen of sense on her when it comes to all that money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Ah Kunst, don't let the truth get in the way of a good moan!

How's that? They were only going out three weeks and they had already decided to split the money between them as they had both bought the ticket. I'd imagine he said it to her because she sounded like she might have a smidgen of sense on her when it comes to all that money.

Did you listen to it though? It sounded more than that as he said the money was legally hers and she should get advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Did you listen to it though? It sounded more than that as he said the money was legally hers and she should get advice.

I thought the same thing when i heard it.

I thought the same thing when i heard it.

Yeah it was, he's a prick. I was waiting for guy to tell him to shut his trap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Yeah it was, he's a prick. I was waiting for guy to tell him to shut his trap.

Ah come on its a beautiful sunny day everyone in good form no need for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,020 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Most uncomfortable interview of the year currently underway with David McSavage.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Seat belts on everybody it's more car crash radio interviewing by Raymond!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

tell me what's happening????

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

tell me what's happening????

You've just been introduced to the new girl in work and you say "When's it due?" and she says "I'm not pregnant!"

Imagine that feeling and you'd be pretty much there with Ray's interview today, and for all his interviews for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Wonder what McSavage said to him a few years ago that Darcy brought up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement