Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show Thread - Mod note Post # 1 Updated

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 stoneybuckets17

Sheeeeat... now I'm totally confuzed, getting way to into this lotto thing.. So can anyway confirm the first number.. Is it 18 or 19??????

Pleas help, for my sanity!!:D

The others are 42, 27 and 4 btw..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,580 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

18 sounds more like it, but i was snoozing when i heard it

Cheers lawrence... Can anyone else confirm this??

Anyone???? first number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭ninjaBob

First number was 18

what was the 5th?

did they give the 5th, or 6th yet

1 18 / 19?
    2 42
    3 27
    4 4
    5 8
    6 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

1st number was 18. Anyone know the 5th number??

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

18, 42, 27,4, 8, 14

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

its impossible to win that competition!

God today was difficult!!

is there an advantage to how you listen to the radio show?

if you listen online there is a delay, the show on the radio is ahead of the show that is online, is there any faster platform than radio to hear what is happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

so pissed off, I had my answer in within 2-3 seconds. I reckon they just pick a random text

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

swingking wrote: »
    I reckon they just pick a random text
    Why? Is it not possible that someone else done it just as fast, if not faster, than yourself?

is everyone that won this week texting from their workplace? the guy today and woman yesterday were, no wonder the country is half ****ed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

It is possible to listen to the radio AND work you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Anyone hear the segment where they were trying to set up yer one from Northern Ireland? Forced to listen to it today :rolleyes: God I don't know who irritated me more...Ray, Mairead, Jenny or the girl herself......is it just me or are they getting more smug by the day?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Personally I've a pain in me face with the matchmaking slots, so so dull. Maybe if I was single I'd get it a bit more, but just find it boring now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

cashback wrote: »
    Never been a huge fan of him on the radio. Does anyone else find the way he reads out texts extremely annoying? Just the tone of voice he uses is irritating.
    When some band has played all the texts read "oh my god ray, so and so is such a legend".
    It's like people who text into the show actually think they're his friend.
    I like the slot with Arthur Murphy and Will comes across as a very smart lad. But the general mix is wrong at the moment.
    Dont listen to him half as much as I used to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Did anyone get the second number today? My boss came in and i had to turn off the radio. I have 44,

Deedsie wrote: »
    Did anyone get the second number today? My boss came in and i had to turn off the radio. I have 44,

10 was second number. thanks for giving me the first

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jonmor

4th number was 3, did anyone get the 3rd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭De Bhál

fourth number is three

what was the third?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

6th number is late today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Whats the deal with all these fecking numbers? Is it the IQ scores of his listeners?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Whats the deal with all these fecking numbers? Is it the IQ scores of his listeners?

If you listened you'd know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭billybigunz

Fago! wrote: »
    If you listened you'd know.
    +1:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement