Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show Thread - Mod note Post # 1 Updated

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

pinkypinky wrote: »
    Maybe they gave the money to charity? They'd hardly let it go unclaimed, regardless of wealth.

Thats what i'd hope they did- but he never mentioned that.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

Gallielo was beautiful there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭baldbear

Could someone fill me in about the unclaimed docket? Whats it about??;)

baldbear wrote: »

Jennys father who died a week ago had a bet Scwrtzel would win the masters at 90-1. he had a 50 euro bet on it each way.

The tickets came through and won 5700quid.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

UpCork wrote: »
    Gallielo was beautiful there.

I actually thought Mary Byrne done a terrible version! Declan O Rourke is great though.
    baldbear wrote: »

They found a betting docket in Jennys dads pocket after he passed away last week. He had put €50 e/w on Charl Schwartzel to win the masters, and when he won, it was worth over 5k. Ray said they buried the docket with him, but didn't make it clear if they claimed the winnings or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

I hope they claimed it first and give it to some charity.

Would hate to see the bookie getting away with that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Boxfresh wrote: »
    Would hate to see the bookie getting away with that one.

Definitely. The bookie should give it to charity if they haven't claimed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

I think Ray was an idiot saying they burried him with the docket- whats the odds on his grave been dug up in the future- lot of desperate people out there:eek:
    what tablets are you on , you better change them they are not working, digging up a person:mad:, there might be a member of his family reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,338 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Paracore wrote: »
    She doesn't hang about does she? Not that long since she split with the husband. Not surprised though.

I think she's had more than one boyfriend since then.:D

cats.life wrote: »
    what tablets are you on , you better change them they are not working, digging up a person:mad:, there might be a member of his family reading this.

I'm not on tablets.Grave Digging has happened in ireland and for 5700euro there is people that'd kill for less. I'm not one of those people but they exist.

You go down to the hospitals and see Old women beaten up for €50.

I taught it was a stupid comment on D'arcys behalf. not offending anyones family either.

• Advertisement

Poor Guy on this morn about the Badger, his stutter meant the story was all over the place. Good old Ray does the thing your not meant to do and was finishing his sentences:rolleyes:

Although he was trying to save the interview

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

Poor Guy on this morn about the Badger, his stutter meant the story was all over the place. Good old Ray does the thing your not meant to do and was finishing his sentences:rolleyes:

Although he was trying to save the interview

it was actually an otter but dont let that get in your way......

dragging the bottom for things to complain about!!

trebor28 wrote: »
    it was actually an otter but dont let that get in your way......

dragging the bottom for things to complain about!!

OK so it was an otter. And i think you'd agree it was a terrible interview.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Paracore wrote: »
    She doesn't hang about does she? Not that long since she split with the husband. Not surprised though.

What century are you living in ?

threein99 wrote: »
    What century are you living in ?

In fairness its one thing breaking up with a boyfriend and jumping the next bloke that walked by... but when your married with kids its a bit much. ;)

In fairness its one thing breaking up with a boyfriend and jumping the next bloke that walked by... but when your married with kids its a bit much. ;)

And you know all this for a fact do you ? some people have to much time on their hands

And you know all this for a fact do you ? some people have to much time on their hands

Glass houses and all that.......:D

And you know all this for a fact do you ? some people have to much time on their hands;)

Glass houses and all that.......:D

And you know all this for a fact do you ? some people have to much time on their hands;)

I dont either way, the same as you I would imagine

I dont either way, the same as you I would imagine

Common sence would tell you when kids are involded you dont go broadcasting you have a boyfriend, its kinda creepy for them to see multiple people come into their lives and leave just as quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

Common sence would tell you when kids are involded you dont go broadcasting you have a boyfriend, its kinda creepy for them to see multiple people come into their lives and leave just as quick.

You're right there, Mary. Tis nothing short of scandalous - scandless I say! That child should be removed to the Magdaline laundries for it's own safety. Come on now girls - we don't want to be late with the tea and cheese sandwiches for the Bishop. He might send us all to the Magdalines!

• Advertisement

You're right there, Mary. Tis nothing short of scandalous - scandless I say! That child should be removed to the Magdaline laundries for it's own safety. Come on now girls - we don't want to be late with the tea and cheese sandwiches for the Bishop. He might send us all to the Magdalines!

Ah now Agnus you're right we cant be late. Sure these aul slappers would ride the hole off any men in town, they are only harlets!!!

:p

• Subscribers Posts: 41,470 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

:confused:

your making loads of assumptions there!!!!!

sydthebeat wrote: »
    :confused:

your making loads of assumptions there!!!!!

How? There is one assumption they might leave. but i'd already read on this she has had a few since. so there was no assumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

What has all this got to do with the Ray Darcy radio show?

If I worked on that show, I'd suggest to stop reading out the ridiculous texts that say "I'm nearly in tears here" or "I had to stop the car because I was crying". They are no addition to the programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

cats.life wrote: »
    she has a boyfriend already.

2 words!

Lucky!
    Bugger!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,470 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

How? There is one assumption they might leave. but i'd already read on this she has had a few since. so there was no assumption.

you assuming that:
    1. she hasnt sat down with her son and talked about this
    2. that the child would be in some way "creeped out"
    3. that her son listens to the programme

sydthebeat wrote: »
    you assuming that:
    1. she hasnt sat down with her son and talked about this
    2. that the child would be in some way "creeped out"
    3. that her son listens to the programme

She broke up with her husband recently. Even D'arcy seemed shocked she dropped the Boyfriend bomb. I really dont care what she does. I just felt it was strange, now i can have that idea and i dont need someone saying "you're thinking wrong, this is the 21st century you should be more liberal". Well i'm not.

20th century is that way
    >

And we all know everything you read on the internet is 100 per cent true :rolleyes: If shes broke up with her husband shes entitled to do what she wants regarding boyfriends, you have no idea about how her son feels about any of it.

• Advertisement

Not only do you have no idea, it's none of your business.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement