Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jealous girlfriend thread in PI

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

6th wrote:
    But I agree and I'm not a mod.
    Ditto.

The decision of whether to warn Anti and how to warn him was a judgement call, and she decided to warn him off-thread. I'm fine with that.
    Seperate to that, she banned some people who ignored a warning. I am fine with that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Crucifix wrote:
    Ditto.

The decision of whether to warn Anti and how to warn him was a judgement call, and she decided to warn him off-thread. I'm fine with that.
    Seperate to that, she banned some people who ignored a warning. I am fine with that too.

Who asked you? I wish someone would ban you from Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Anti wrote:
    Whoa there now bosco, hold your horses...

I was not "abusive" if i called her her a **** it would have been.
    I did not "ridicule" her. If i added Hahahaha ya fecking eejit ya, at the end of my post it would have been.
    I was not "nasty" i was just straight to the point

It is the PI board. People who start threads there require sensible opinions on the questions they ask.

You were abusive. "Get you head examined" along with "seriously" would count as abuse in any normal conversation.
    You did ridicule her, you made yourself out to be better than her by the tone of your post.
    You were not straight to the point, you were deliberately being a dick.

Thaedydal, if I had read this post it would have been an immediate bad post report. Just because noone reported it doesnt mean you shouldnt have some common sense as to what is acceptable. While it is NOT a medical forum, it should be assumed that your average OP is more emotionally fragile at the time of their problem being aired. They should NEVER be ridiculed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Thaedydal wrote:
    I did not see Anti's post as unhelpful ergo I did not use my 'niceday' button on him. I did ask that he should considering being more tactfull in future.
    It was a request and a warning that if his posts should became more tactless he would be banned for them.

Thanks Thaedydal, that's fair enough imo. I admit that I agree that the actual 'advice' given would be considered good advice or at least very helpful advice if a different tone of language had been used and can see now why you didn't 'niceday' him.

Trist, as a mod (here and elsewhere) I recognise mod perogative but until now I didn't understand why Anti hadn't been warned on-thread as is normal for Thaed's PI modding style. It's much more clear to me now and as far as I'm concerned it's 'case closed'. Next! :D

/I wonder how the PI OP feels about this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Ban em all! problem solved.

but seriously, what the hell is happening to this place.
    I know RATM recently reformed but the fight the power buzz is just geting ridiculous at this stage. Thaed is *ONE* of the mods of PI. Appointed by both community and Admins. She made the correct decision. Is it really coming to the stage where harsh words have to be spoken softly just to avoid upsetting someone with the Truth?
    I mean, whats going on? We all turning emo or something?

Its at times like these that im glad im not a mod. Cause i'd only be accused of slander for telling yee all that your a bunch of ****ing idiots!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Thaedydal wrote:
    I disagree.
    saying go get yourself sorted professionally is not insulting.

except that's not quite what was said.

Anyway, I was banned from PI ages ago for some nonsense, so maybe I'm biased :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Jumpy wrote:
    It is the PI board. People who start threads there require sensible opinions on the questions they ask.

You were abusive. "Get you head examined" along with "seriously" would count as abuse in any normal conversation.
    You did ridicule her, you made yourself out to be better than her by the tone of your post.
    You were not straight to the point, you were deliberately being a dick.

Thaedydal, if I had read this post it would have been an immediate bad post report. Just because noone reported it doesnt mean you shouldnt have some common sense as to what is acceptable. While it is NOT a medical forum, it should be assumed that your average OP is more emotionally fragile at the time of their problem being aired. They should NEVER be ridiculed.

Sorry horse, i didnt read your whole post. But from what i read it seems you typed it while you had you head inserted into your arse.

1st off, How the flying fuck did the 8 words i typed in that thread give off the impression that i am better then her? And dont give me that oh its the tone you meant it. How the fuck do you know how i meant it?

2nd, I was straight to the point, i was not being a dick. If you have a problem with it report my post to cloud regi or devore. Ask them to take away my modship so ill cry....

Jasus, Even the OP has no problems with my post. I think the best thing for you lot of whinging cunts is to go fuck off and join greenpeace. Bunch of muppets*

Yes, that last paragraph i was being nasty, i did ridicule you, and i certainly think..nay i know i am better and far superior to you twats. See the difference in this post to the one in pi?

Ya know what, I reckon you lot are emos. Now go to the corner and cry...

What's an Emo?

Anti - you're so dumb I'm surprised your heart even knows how to beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Anti wrote:
    Sorry horse, i didnt read your whole post. But from what i read it seems you typed it while you had you head inserted into your arse.

1st off, How the flying fuck did the 8 words i typed in that thread give off the impression that i am better then her? And dont give me that oh its the tone you meant it. How the fuck do you know how i meant it?

2nd, I was straight to the point, i was not being a dick. If you have a problem with it report my post to cloud regi or devore. Ask them to take away my modship so ill cry....

Jasus, Even the OP has no problems with my post. I think the best thing for you lot of whinging cunts is to go fuck off and join greenpeace. Bunch of muppets*

Yes, that last paragraph i was being nasty, i did ridicule you, and i certainly think..nay i know i am better and far superior to you twats. See the difference in this post to the one in pi?

Ya know what, I reckon you lot are emos. Now go to the corner and cry...

Ah yes, arrogance and agressiveness, the immediate fallback of one who has been proven wrong and knows him/herself to be wrong. Classic defensive action.
    I would recommend keeping your views tactful in PI, for the very reasons I explained. Ignorance is now no longer an excuse.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

lurking on both threads, see that anti now has a month to think about his actions. he just couldn't let it lie..

• Advertisement

rediguana wrote:
    What's an Emo?

Anti - you're so dumb I'm surprised your heart even knows how to beat.

:sadface:

Eat that, Anti.

Im simply devistated.... what ever shall i do.

How do you like them apples, Anti?

r3nu4l wrote:
    Trist, as a mod (here and elsewhere) I recognise mod perogative but until now I didn't understand why Anti hadn't been warned on-thread as is normal for Thaed's PI modding style. It's much more clear to me now and as far as I'm concerned it's 'case closed'. Next! :D
    Ah yeah I know.
    I was just making the point that mods often pm users on thin ice but others wouldnt be aware of it.
    For instance I'm sure Thaed uses the option often but all we see is the visible warnings in the actual thread or the bannings etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Anti's local off-license must be closed today. :)

scojones wrote:
    Anti's local off-license must be closed today. :)

Stop, i have a wicked hangover form last night :(

@iguana. How do i like them apples? wtf kind of speak is that.....

Anti wrote:
    Stop, i have a wicked hangover form last night :(

@iguana. How do i like them apples? wtf kind of speak is that.....

It's just a phrase, Welsh-Boy. It was just meant to goad you.

Anyway, I don't have the stomach for it anymore, now that you're banned. I need a new cause. Surely an injustice is being done somewhere on Boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Me and Doodee for mods of PI. It would be total carnage after awhile the only way to post would be unregistered, as all the accounts would be banned. The only ones able to give out advice would be me, Doodee and kell (What can i say, his attitude that all women are whores, speaks to me).

DeVore, to it for the people, do it for the site, but most of all, do it for the Lulz.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think you're forgetting that the true function of PI is not to help people, but to contain their whiny drivel so the boards.ie population at large doesn't have to read it.

"Go to your GP muppet n00b!".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

rediguana wrote:
    Who asked you? I wish someone would ban you from Feedback.
    No one asked me. Welcome to the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Is it time for pictures of birds yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Boston wrote:
    kell (What can i say, his attitude that all women are whores, speaks to me).

Who, what, where was I misquoted.

MODS, MODS- ban this dude for mis-quoting me. Make baby Jeebus cry!!

K-

smashey wrote:
    Is it time for pictures of birds yet?
    Sure

Anderson.JPG

Tristrame wrote:
    Sure

Anderson.JPG

That is so mean Tristrame. SHE HAS FEELINGS YOU KNOW. What on earth did you post that up there for knowing it was insensitive and cruel? Mods. Is no one going to step in and stop this sort of un-necessary carnage?

K-

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Kell wrote:
    That is so mean Tristrame. SHE COULD HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW.

K-

She might need her head examined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭PinkPrincess26

Kell wrote:
    That is so mean Tristrame. SHE HAS FEELINGS YOU KNOW. What on earth did you post that up there for knowing it was insensitive and cruel? Mods. Is no one going to step in and stop this sort of un-necessary carnage?

K-

Ive only caught up on this thread now, reading through all the posts..... oh my god.. your such a wannabe Mod really Kell ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

lolercaust!

..... oh my god.. your such a wannabe Mod really Kell ...

SPOT THE NOOBIE. SPOT THE NOOBIE.

This is fúcking class. Lollercaust indeed.

K-

• Advertisement

Kell the OP clearly will be loved when she's 64.
    That is my point.
    And what a nice dear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement