Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jealous girlfriend thread in PI

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭PinkPrincess26

Kell wrote:
    Why are you referring to weight when I was referring to jealousy. No wonder you got banned for going off topic.

K-

Just another example of your lick ass comments..

Oh and did you figure out I was a Newbie all your own, your clever now arent ya......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Is PinkPrincess that other poster IceQueen?

Looks for Adams Apple >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Just another example of your lick ass comments

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Look, because you obviously cant read other than what you want to, you'll see that under my avatar, I have been round here for the last five years. Had I wanted Mod'ship I would have asked many mod's in the REAL WORLD (TM) over a drink. This is assuming of course, I wanted to be a mod.

Now, please take your ill-informed opinion, turn it sideways and shove it up your rear. Oh, and have a nice day.

Pity there isnt a filter that decides who can and cant join boards.

"Dear applicant. Your boards application has been denied because you rated highly in the muppet section. This decision is final. Thank you and have a nice day".

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Kell wrote:
    Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Look, because you obviously cant read other than what you want to, you'll see that under my avatar, I have been round here for the last five years. Had I wanted Mod'ship I would have asked many mod's in the REAL WORLD (TM) over a drink. This is assuming of course, I wanted to be a mod.

Now, please take your ill-informed opinion, turn it sideways and shove it up your rear. Oh, and have a nice day.

Pity there isnt a filter that decides who can and cant join boards.

"Dear applicant. Your boards application has been denied because you rated highly in the muppet section. This decision is final. Thank you and have a nice day".

K-

never have I seen such a poorly concealed attempt by a nerd to boast about having been out for a drink before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

tallaght01 wrote:
    never have I seen such a poorly concealed attempt by a nerd to boast about having been out for a drink before.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

tallaght01 wrote:

Lol.

One thing nerds,irish one anyway, know how to do, is get pissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

tallaght01 wrote:

:rolleyes:
    tallaght01 wrote:
    Introduce yizzer selves.....

Post night-shift insomnia strikes again.....

I thought it might be a good idea to have an "introduce yourself" thread in here. It seems we have a lot of people with a lot of different skills and interests, and it would be good to know who everyone is.

I'll get the ball rolling.

I'm Tallaght01. I've been trying to incorporate the word "yizzer" into my vocabulary again recently. It was my favourite word at school :P

I'm a doctor. A neonatology registrar to be precise. I'm from Tallaght, but I currently work in Glasgow. I love it there because I've a deep interest in public health/socio-economic determinants of health. Glasgow has possibly the most deprived communities in Europe. Not going to stay in hospital medicine for a lot longer though. Gonna work abroad again from next september. When my feet are less itchy I'm hopefully going to pursue a career in public health back in Ireland.

My main interests within medicine are:

1) socio-ecomic determinants of health

2) Health of fostered/adopted kids

3) Epidemiology of infectious diseases (HIV in particular)

4) The word "Yizzer"

5) Oh, and neonatology :P

I also did a BSc in Biomedical sciences before I went to medical school, so like the nerdy science chat that goes on here sometimes too
    Tallaght01 wrote:
    As Amp is, essentially, an ambassador for boards, I think it makes his behaviour even more unacceptable.

Takes nerd to know one.

K-

a) I wasn't having a go at you for being a nerd. Gimme a nerd over a skanger any day. I was having a go for you being a nerd who tries to boast about going out to the pub. If you read the biology/medicine forum that you're referring to, you'll see I've often admitted to my lack of a social life.

b) The online CV that you're referring to doesn't include my time working in the busiest trauma unit in the world (at that time) serving the Soweto in Johannesburg. Being a doc there was described at the time by FHM as the 3rd most dangerous job in the world!Big nerd that I am :P
    LOL. I'd love to see how you would have coped over there yerself, big-talk hardman that you are ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Feedback really is the place to be today, isn't it? Two PI threads on the go at one time is spectacular. I think I'll just settle down here for a while and not bother with the rest of Boards, just to see what fun and games come next. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

:p

feck of zaph now i know why Beruthiel drinks so much.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Kell wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Takes nerd to know one.

K-

tallaght01, think you've got a stalker there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Oh and did you figure out I was a Newbie all your own, your clever now arent ya......

highhorse3lnqb2.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

..glad I clicked this thread now.

Whois Anti and whats a 'PI'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

damned if i have a clue

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Anti was born from a rock on a mountain top and this is a PI .....

selleck31.jpg

Thaedydal wrote:
    :p

feck of zaph now i know why Beruthiel drinks so much.....

That's it, I'm starting my own thread on how I've been abused by a Mod and I will be demanding justice, compensation and a forum of my own to moderate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

abuse he calls that abuse clearly you don't know what abuse it,
    tis not like I told you to go suck my knob :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Lovely hypocricy from 'the users' here. On one thread they are saying that Thaed is too harsh and on this she isn't harsh enough. Make up your minds people.
    Funny how the only people who agree with Thaedydal are mods.
    FWIW if I had gotten to the thread before Thaed I would have banned Anti for his first comment. All mods are different, and a good blend of mods is why (I like to think) we have a decently run forum on PI.

Imo Anti's post was not helpful and is not the type of post I want on PI. If you think someone's head needs examined then explain your reasoning, there's no need for that type of quip.

Gordon wrote:
    Lovely hypocricy from 'the users' here. On one thread they are saying that Thaed is too harsh and on this she isn't harsh enough. Make up your minds people.

It would amaze me if you're actually claiming that a moderator can't be too lenient with one person, and then too harsh on another?
    Surely you can't be claiming that, are you??

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

tallaght01 wrote:
    It would amaze me if you're actually claiming that a moderator can't be too lenient with one person, and then too harsh on another?
    Surely you can't be claiming that, are you??
    tl;dr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

zaph wrote:
    That's it, I'm starting my own thread on how I've been abused by a Mod and I will be demanding justice, compensation and a forum of my own to moderate.
    Does your idea of justice look something like this?...

cat_vs_dog.jpg

Not at all, I would never advocate actual physical violence against a mod. Well not unless they really deserved it... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

6th wrote:
    Is PinkPrincess that other poster IceQueen?

Looks for Adams Apple >_>

Perhaps she thawed out.

Just read thru the whole thing... damned if you do and damned if you don't

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The online CV that you're referring to doesn't include my time working in the busiest trauma unit in the world (at that time) serving the Soweto in Johannesburg. Being a doc there was described at the time by FHM as the 3rd most dangerous job in the world!Big nerd that I am :P
    LOL. I'd love to see how you would have coped over there yerself, big-talk hardman that you are

Yes, your (highly irrelevant) e-penis is very large indeed. Feel affirmed!

And now to the more important topic: more cat pictures everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Please leave Kell alone.

He is more than happy helping you all posting his thoughts. His thoughts are great and cutting edge. Please show your appreciation.

If you don't then you just don't get it. Your loss. Not Kells.

I'd roide him just for his honest approach.
    Seriously. Don't hate the game. Hate the player.

Hi merc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Tristrame wrote:
    Hi merc!

I wanted the post that :(

Hey Merc, hows the penis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Eh hi, :confused:

Sorry if you read what i said wrong. Kell is a legend. The more you can enforce that the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TheHost

Anti wrote:
    Oh well look at me and my own thread in feedback.....

Laaa de daaaa ect ect.

Yeah, i suppose im sorry about that post. But what i said was true, She seems like a bloody nutjob. Yes i could have put it better in a nice long post and added cute fulffy kittens. But FFS Do you want me to start picking apart her post just to show shes a fecking loony? Coz i will... Im mad like that me.

@helterskelter . I have been warned by Thead, but not in the normal fassion.

@thehost. Thead is not a He....

What part are you not seeing as helpfull horse? That fact that she needs help...like omg seriously.

There's more of it from Anti. Abusive of the PO. FFS & "fecking loony" aren't mature helpful comments.

Anti should not be a moderator, especially if self-expressed as unstable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TheHost

Thaedydal wrote:
    abuse he calls that abuse clearly you don't know what abuse it,
    tis not like I told you to go suck my knob :p

Yup, moderators abuse their position. 1 law for us, another for them. Fact.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement