Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jealous girlfriend thread in PI

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I should have specified threads in a forum you don't mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

kaimera wrote:
    I should have specified threads in a forum you don't mod.

In that context for the most part I do but I take responsiblity for my posts and if I do post after a warning then I will and have taken the ban for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

and Im entitled to my opinion wheather you think its ill- informed or not.......

Oh dear. Something tells me this muppet is one of my many psycho ex's with a posthumous point to prove.

Oh dear.
    Boston wrote:
    ever since typedef left this plan of existence, Kell has been filling our lifes with much needed joy.

Its disturbing they way Tpyie and myself are virtually twins when the hair comes off.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

kaimera wrote:
    Is it in the charter anywhere that one must read the whole thread before commenting?

Can you safely say that you read entire threads before replying to a post that catches your eye?

Then that was their choice to take a risk.

Merc, don't be silly, Karn doesn't read PI.

Edit, strokes bear, is Kell Typie, I say no since I've met both.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Boston wrote:
    Edit, strokes bear

Jasus, noone needs to know of any erotic activites that you happen to be performing while posting. I mean you don't hear me mentioning that I'm not wearing any pants when I post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

OK, I couldn't bring myself to trawl through all the previous 180+ posts, so this may have been noted already.

Thaed warned and handed out bannings as per correct form. With one exception, Daveg's OT post here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53222902&postcount=27

Or is my interpretation of OT fooked?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

You're 15 days too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Ibid wrote:
    You're 15 days too late.

Glad I'm not your girfriend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Seriously, what was the point in dragging this up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

nipplenuts wrote:
    OK, I couldn't bring myself to trawl through all the previous 180+ posts

If your gona comment in feedback, at least have the decency to read the whole thread......... you did have 15 days after all. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I see PI was fun to Mod while I was on hols Thaed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement