Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any delays on road to Dublin Airport from the North?

• 11-05-2007 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place but I just had a quick question.

I am getting a 6.30am flight from Dublin to Bristol tomorrow morning and I am coming down from Belfast by coach to get that flight. I was intending to get the 3.00am coach from Belfast which is supposed to arrive at the airport at 5.15am, 35 minutes before check in for my flight closes. I just wondered if anyone was aware of any overnight roadworks/diversions etc which might cause the journey to be a bit longer than usual as I really cannot afford to miss this flight!!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Wasn't this asked yesterday??? Do we need a second thread?

Edit: yes it was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Erm......sorry about that. I completely forgot about that.

My mistake:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement