Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration To Dit

Options
  • 11-05-2007 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I'll be entering DIT next year, what's the deadline for students' registration.

I'm going to come back from holidays on 3rd of September 2007, is that too late for registrations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

registration is generally in the first week of college( after you start your lectures) but it varies from course to course
    generally that was always around the 15 of sept so i wouldnt worry
    plus u can register even if you miss the exact date, its just a bit more difficult to find the person that does it as they generally have to take a pic of u

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

You can register up until October 30th without financial penalty but its recommended you register at the date you are given (before your classes start) otherwise you won't have access to library/pcs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Thanks everyone, the first step is to get a place in DIT though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i dont think that will be too hard :)

Advertisement