Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kits

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Just saw them on duggans website, very impressive...4 new kits...fookin hell i better start savin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

spurskit0708.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Ruined by the red M IMO, though I caved last night and bought the current brown away shirt (think they are a batch of shirts done for the players, I got Dawson's) with the same logo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Where'd u get the brown one? I really want one of them...!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Tons of them on eBay.

What's with the Mandarin (?) on the yellow and navy? I know Chinese are big gamblers and Mansion are gambling service providers, simple as that? They're as bad as Utd now with all their bloody kits back in the day - not a side of footie I think needs encouraging. You don't need a European home and away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i reckon we should have kept the brown one.
    played well in europe in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

The blue and white halved is only to be used in 1 match ever!!
    I like the Brown one also!!
    I bought a polo shirt for £20 -my only bow ever to club clothing yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Kharn wrote:

What's with the Mandarin (?) on the yellow and navy?

Mandarin for Mansion apparently.

Brown kits were on sale Thursday night in the shop in the converted garage on the High Road, batch done up for the players that were never worn apparently.

Advertisement