Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Registration Cert wrong

• 11-05-2007 4:18pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I bought Mrs Dub13 a new car well an 06 a few weeks ago,the Registration Cert arrived today and the address is slightly wrong it has Dublin 18 instead of Dublin 13.Could this cause us any probs and should we get get it changed...?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Dub13 wrote:
    I bought Mrs Dub13 a new car well an 06 a few weeks ago,the Registration Cert arrived today and the address is slightly wrong it has Dublin 18 instead of Dublin 13.Could this cause us any probs and should we get get it changed...?

Just fill out the change of address section and send it back.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

eoin_s wrote:
    Just fill out the change of address section and send it back.

Now the big question is why did I not think of that...?When Mrs Dub13 gets in I am going to use that idea and claim it as my own,I may even make here feel stupid for sending me a text message about it and getting all worked up.

Sometimes woman can be so tick...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭barthek

just out of curiosity... how long did you have to wait for the cert to arrive?

I had mine issued on Thursday the 26th of April (confirmed) and still have not received it :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

It took about 5 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

On my one they spelt my name wrong, decided I was married and made me Mrs TK instead of Ms and also had my post code as Dublin 11 instead of 9. I sent it back but I'm still married and living in Dublin 11 according to it!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭barthek

Dub13 wrote:
    It took about 5 weeks.
    Holy sh*t! And I thought I needed to start worrying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

barthek wrote:
    Holy sh*t! And I thought I needed to start worrying :)

I got mine in 3 weeks.

Advertisement