Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking one thread to multiple forums

Options
  • 11-05-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Is it possible to link one thread to multiple forums, or is that a big no-no?

I've started this thread in the winter sports section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055091297

but I'm wondering if it might get help from people inthe extreme sports forum where all the snow boarders seem to hang ;)

and I'm sure there's probably some education forum that I haven't found yet that might be good too.

Cheers,
    Aodh
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You can post it to the two forums but there is no current ability to post the SAME thread into several fora. Its called cross-posting by the way and it gets waaaay too abused in general. vBulletin doesnt support it afaik anyway.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Most likely the ppl that would be interested in winter sports/ snowboarding/ extreme sports will visit all those forums anyway. If you post in the forum it seems most appropriate in I'm sure it'll come to their attention anyway.

Advertisement