Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions for Politicians

Options
  • 11-05-2007 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

On Tuesday next, students from local schools including myself will get to challenge the local candidates on any issue we wish. It will then be broadcast on local radio the next day. So my question is do ye have any questions on policies that parties are being particularly vague on, and how i could go about nailing them to a straight answer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Ask why we don't model our social services, health and education on the excellent French system, which actually works, instead of pulling and tweaking on a non-working system.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Ask them if the rate of growth in Ireland were to fall due to the property/construction market cooling down and the US dollar falling substantially against the Euro, what policy "promises" would be scrapped and why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

Ask them where they stand with regard to abortion and gay rights. It's always interesting to see how candidates deal with 'sensitive' issues.

Advertisement