Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anybody just hear that on the right hook?

Options
  • 11-05-2007 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Wow some guy just went a bit loopy on live radio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

was listening about the health service then I had to get out of the van, what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I heard that, well I heard an assemblage of words being vented at increasing volume but I could'nt actualy tell what the words were.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Why who was on?

Isn't that usually Michael Graham time??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Cowen was about to make the last statement of a discussion between the deputy leaders of all parties..... then

Some guy screaming that the education system etc had failed him and that Luke and John and some other saintly sounding people were looking down on the assembled crowd and they were tainting the house of God. And "I am being man handled out of here by a big man" Dont listen to these people.

Something along those lines.

Oh darn I missed that.
    That was the live debate with the invited studio audience in some church or other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ah bugger I just got out of the car and debated getting back in to listen to this !!!!

I'm sure there were TV cameras there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Voipjunkie

Did it sound like your man from the Late Late

gandalf wrote:
    Ah bugger I just got out of the car and debated getting back in to listen to this !!!!

I'm sure there were TV cameras there.
    It will probably like most newstalk shows be repeated on the grave yard shift overnight sometime.
    (Newstalk is on sky now so anyone with sky plus can set it to be recorded)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I really would'nt stay up too late for it! As the rant was picked up only on the
    speakers mics it was mainly reverb and echo.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Damn, woulda liked to hear that........

Maybe it'll be podcasted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

IIRC the last thing he was heard to say was someting about Jesus also!
    Head case!

Advertisement